Business owners, entrepreneurs, moms and dads who want to learn more about social media and how you can make money by converting online followers into clients.
Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 2 – 5PM
2642 W 84th Street
Hialeah, FL 33016
Near Palmetto Hospital
Click to get directions
I will share an afternoon teaching you step-by-step my easy-to-apply secrets.
Who is Lili Tufel? I am the author of SAND: The Colonel’s Daughter. My action adventure novel hit #1 on Amazon US, Amazon UK and Amazon France. I have an entrepreneurial spirit, a sales background and a love for teaching. I’m a mom. I home-schooled my kids for 3 years and I continue to teach and mentor teenagers at my church. I helped manage a company that was sold to an e-commerce business for millions of dollars. I’ve been a Realtor and have listed and sold a million-dollar-home in nine days. Currently, I’m the owner of Tufel Media, the trusted social media content manager for small businesses. Click here to view our client portfolio.
Are you looking for a career change? Have you ever thought about becoming a social media consultant for small businesses? This class is for you.
Do you already have a product or service and are looking to reach more clients? This class is for you.
I’ll show you how to optimize your accounts on different platforms:
- LinkedIn I’ll show you my method to getting so many endorsements and connections.
- Twitter How I reached 16,000+ followers in a short period of time and how I’ve turned followers into paying clients.
- Facebook I’ll walk you step by step in building a Business Page that is compliant with Facebook rules and builds your branding.
- WordPress Blogging made easy. I will show you the pattern set by the best bloggers online. I will go over both platforms, Worpress and Blogger. You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on a website. I’ll show you how you can do it yourself.
- Google+ Optimizing your posts. I’ll go over the difference with Google local pages.
- Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr I will go over branding and the importance of tags.
- Beginner’s Photoshop You don’t need to be a graphic designer to learn the basics.
- Do’s and Don’ts, safety, etiquette
It is important that you don’t feel overwhelmed. Once you understand the different platforms, you will be able to make a more informed decision. And you’ll know which social networks you want to focus on according to your niche.
Bring pen and paper, your smart phone, your laptop! Be ready to take lots of notes!
Seating is limited! Reserve your seat now.